RyGas operate a no refund policy in general. However should there be any complaint in regards to the quality of our workmanship/products supplied, you can follow our complaints procedure below. The company will follow the appropriate steps in order to try and resolve your query in a timely and fair manner. This may result in a refund at the companies discretion, should it be found appropriate in that instance.
- You must contact the company in writing/email within 14 days of the works in question being carried out to notify us of your concern.
- You can address your letter to Ryan O’Sullivan, and either send it to our address at 39 Martin Way, SM4 4AH or to the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org
- RyGas will contact you within 7 working days to arrange access to view work in question, or to gain any further information relating to your concern. We will need to investigate fully before providing a written response.
- After investigations have been made RyGas will aim to respond within a further 7 working days. This will be a written response in which we will outline our findings and try to come to a conclusion or resolution of the matter.
- All works are subject to our T&C’s which can be found on this website. Therefore any workmanship in question must not be altered or interfered with by any third part person before a full investigation has been made.
RyGas have a 24hour cancellation policy, taking into account our office opening hours (no weekends/8am-5pm) . Any notifications of cancelled appointments must be made during normal working hours. This relates to any booking made with a verbal or written contract in which rates apply. This relates to no access upon arrival and or cancelled appointments within less than 24 hours. RyGas reserves the right to charge 50% of the quoted/estimated labour cost. In the instance you have been provided an estimated hourly rate we would charge 50% of the estimated time allocated. We would also charge in full for any parts ordered if they are non-returnable, or a 30% restocking fee if returnable (Whatever applies). Should you of paid a deposit for works, this deposit will override any cancellation costs and we reserve the right to keep the deposit for loss of materials and labour.
RyGas will require a payment method to secure a booking. This is due to the nature of the business operations in which we must ensure that time/materials/travel where applicable are going to be paid as agreed after attending, as unlike an in house service you are not always there to pay for services. However nothing will be charged until works are complete and the invoice has been sent.
RyGas will require a deposit for some types of works. This includes for a 50% deposit for some larger installations to cover materials and time allocated, you will be notified about this before booking and any final payments will be due on completion. Some parts fitting works will require a payment for the part/materials up front if they are special order or of large value.
RyGas accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express. RyGas work in partnership with Worldpay to bring you secure payment facilities.