RyGas operate no refund policy. However should there be any complaint in regards to the quality of our workmanship you can follow our complaints procedure in which the company will respond with the appropriate action to resolve your concern.
- You must contact the company in writing/email within 14 days of the works in question being carried out to notify us of your concern.
- You can address your letter to Ryan O’Sullivan, and either send it to our address at 39 Martin Way, SM4 4AH or to the email address of email@example.com
- RyGas will contact you within 7 working days to arrange access to view work in question, or to gain any further information relating to your concern. We will need to investigate fully before providing a written response.
- After investigations have been made RyGas will aim to respond within a further 7 working days. This will be a written response in which we will outline our findings and try to come to a conclusion or resolution of the matter.
- All works are subject to our T&C’s which can be found on this website. Therefore any workmanship in question must not be altered or interfered with by any third part person before a full investigation has been made.
RyGas have a 24hour cancellation policy, which relates to any booking made with a verbal or written contract. This relates to no access and or cancelled appointments within this time. RyGas reserves the right to charge 50% of the quoted labour cost and full parts costs if they are non-returnable, or a 30% restocking fee if returnable (Whatever applies). Any notifications of cancelled appointments must be made during normal working hours. Should you of paid a deposit for works, this deposit will override any cancellation costs and we reserve the right to keep the deposit for loss of materials sand labour.
RyGas will require a payment method to secure a booking such as a debit or credit card detail. However nothing will be charged until works are complete and the invoice has been sent.
RyGas will require a deposit for some types of works. This includes for a 50% deposit for some larger installations to cover materials and time allocated, you will be notified about this before booking and any final payments will be due on completion. Some parts fitting works will require a payment for the part/materials up front if they are special order or of large value.
RyGas accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express. RyGas work in partnership with Worldpay to bring you secure payment facilities.